BAC International Library aims to foster enriching knowledge through dynamism and best services to all its students and by maintaining better professional practices and ensuring updated collections of reading materials. BAC International library has a collection of over 5000 textbooks, research materials and periodicals on various subjects. It has a user friendly open-stack easy access system. The library provides up-to-date information to students.
General Rules for Library :
• Maintain silence in the library.
• ID card is required for access to the library.
• Mobile phones must be turned off in the library.
• Users will be solely responsible for the safekeeping of the borrowed Library resources.
• Students may borrow two books at a time for a maximum of seven days. The books may be renewed once for the same period. Students must show a valid library ID (BAC ID card) to the circulation desk at the time of issue or renewal of books. You may also borrow one audio-visual material such as CDs or DVDs for three days only.
• A fine of Taka ten per day for a book will be imposed if the book is not returned on the due date.
• No book will be issued to any student incurring such fine until it is paid.
• A cumulative fine composed of the original price plus a 20% service charge will be imposed for each book or other library resource that you have damaged, degraded, or lost.
• Pigeonhole is only for the Library users.
• Users will not enter the pigeonhole (for photocopy, printout & using pigeonhole boxes).
• Any valuable items (such as cell phone, money, purse, gold, ornaments etc.) should not be kept in the bag while depositing into the pigeonhole.
• Students must not carry your personal belongings (such as bags, books, jackets etc.) inside the library.
• Eating, drinking and smoking are not allowed inside the library. BAC is a fully smoking free zone.
• Students cannot enter into the Library with personal books and handouts. Students can use only Library Books/ Resources in Library.